Sunday, January 17, 2010

My Apologies

I Suck! I haven't posted in forever. There is no excuse, i just kept forgetting.

First week of class went pretty well, although Wednesday was kind of a disaster.

I went to bed at a normal time but woke up at 3am!! i have no idea why! I laid in my bed for 2 hours before deciding it was pointless to try to sleep anymore. I took a shower, ate breakfast, made coffee and watched the news.

-Side note-
This disaster in Haiti is horrible but i'll talk about that more later.
-Side note-

After all that it will still only 7am. I figured i should get in some hours in the philosophy office since i don't have class until 10am. I knew that the day would be hellish since i have class until 930 so i packed a lunch and grabbed two 5 hour energy shots just in case.

I did pretty well with classes and what not until about 430pm. By that time i had already been up for 12 hours so i had to take one of those shots, which frankly was kinda disgusting. Those things taste horrible, i don't even know what to compare it to.  I lasted another 3 or so hours but in the middle of political science fiction i hit a wall, way to sleepy to learn anything or even think. Happily i went home and ate Chinese, passed out for like 12 hours!

Food that day was spaghetti,  beef and broccol, egg roll, crab rangoon, and fried rice.
Not the best i know. 

Thursday and Friday  Were a wash, i don;t remember what i ate, only that there was some school involved, some work, and some homework.

Yesterday, Saturday, i ate lasagna and a hotdog with some fried okra.  The day started with me attempting to get my wind shield wipers fixed. They stopped working around last week sometime.  I checked fuses but they were all okay. I took my car to Tire Kingdom which was pointless apparently because they kept my car for 3 hours and did nothing so i took it back and drove to weaverville.

So, i'm still in weaverville, watching supernatural and doing some work. Not to mention getting my Sims fix in i love that game.

Long post, but it was worth it. See ya tomorrow

Platinum Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment